Saturday, February 11, 2017

Our Valentine Week


With a hypnotizing fragrance,
We came so close,
The water sprinkled into,
Our seeds of rose,

And I went bizarre,
At your twinkling eyes,
A soul so enticing,
Compelled me to propose, with sighs,

A sweet chocolate,
Stood silent in the mob,
A smile on the lips,
Sealed my job,

I became your teddy,
And you became mine,
Seasons turned alive,
Irritation was fine,

You asked with ease,
A promise for life,
I opened up my heart,
Dipped into the strife,

To a soul dwindling,
You comforted with a hug,
We then came closer,
Eradicating the smug,

We crafted a rainbow,
Nothing else was missed,
Unity rejuvenated in glee,
When two souls kissed,

The day, I become yours,
And you became mine
I remember my love,
That was the day of ‘Valentine’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment